NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.06.2014

nd. The homeless shelter in which I live will be closing. Sometime in the next 12 months. City wants the real estate for high rent, and they want we homeless gone. We're becoming illegal in the DC, just as we are fast becoming across the US. I'd say there's a 50% chance I'll move back on the streets and go to prison for the rest of my days, making a stand, against a society that values stuff over a meaningful place in the society for all citizens. Interesting. I find no meaningful place for myself. I find I am not wanted anywhere. There are millions like me, and the % is growing daily.

The homeless shelter in which I live will be closing.  Sometime in the next 12 months.  City wants the real estate for high rent, and they want we homeless gone. We're becoming illegal in the DC, just as we are fast becoming across the US.  I'd say there's a 50% chance I'll move back on the streets and go to prison for the rest of my days, making a stand, against a society that values stuff over a meaningful place in the society for all citizens.  Interesting.  I find no meaningful place for myself. I find I am not wanted anywhere.  There are millions like me, and the % is growing daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment