NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.13.2014

'Loving, accept what housing is available to you..., PLEASE' (Advice from some Dear friends)

 To some very Loving friends that have expressed some concerns with yesterday's
posts (here, and here):

*  Who knows what Jesus meant (if He said it), when He said, "Render unto
Caesar what is Caesar's, and render unto God what is God's."  But to me
it is clear, in my Heart, it has become clear.  LOL.  EVERYTHING is the
Creator's!  NOTHING IS Caesar's, OURS, except to use for Her, Creator's, Work.

*  On top of that, I'm not entitled to that Social Security, it is 'mine' purely because
of an accident of birth - I was born white, male... to
massively endowed parents, in a massively
wealthy suburb... and not in Newark, NJ, the blighted ghetto's of any US city,
not Bangladesh, India, Nigeria... not urban Texas....

*  We 'Good' people have tried forever to 'take care of ourselves' so we can take
care of others, right?  It makes sense!  But it isn't working.  It isn't Solidarity.
It isn't Loving.  It isn't working.  I need to see what Solidarity can do, I think.

*  Housing IS a Right, IS Right... before the Creator,
but Amerika is NOT holding itself before God, OF the Creator, it is not.  It is
holding itself SQUARELY before Satan - Evil - Mammon.  Yes, I a Senior,
with Soc Sec... have access to that Right... and what of those here of color,
under 62, no Soc Sec?  A Father, a Brother... does not leave his Family
on a sinking ship, does he?  Solidarity shares in, does not leave.

*  Yes, maybe my Godly brother would provide me work so I I could avoid the 30% loss of
with Early Retirement on Soc Sec.  We need those funds now.  If I see a
viable strategy emerge for holding onto the Senate, and winning back some
of the House... WE NEED TO FUND THAT, NOW.  2014 may be the most
decisive election in world history.  That doctor in Africa needs funds, now.
A few other sheros and heroes of loving.. need funding now, for their work.
And, the Creator, Creation, Humanity... need me to remain full time in my
puny efforts fighting for what is Good.  Part time won't cut it.

And, there are some hugely worthy guys here in the shelter, victims of abuse,
theft...  I may be able to help a few, selectively, with funds. And, LOL, there
are a few churches that come here to the shelter and serve, and do AMAZING
work - those funds can help their work....  The needs have no time for me
to wait.

*  I need to remain safe, to serve?  1.  I'm making no difference, of any
consequence.  2.  Solidarity is what we've been missing, I think, for the
sake of reasonable 'safety.'  We can't spread Solidarity by abandoning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment