NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.08.2014

nd. The grief of the extermination of Palestine is more than my being can bear without huge gaps of debilitating fatigue. My life now surely has the features of manic depression (as do near all creative lives). When I am up I have near limitless energy, endurance... and then I crash. Today was a crash - not depression, but deep physical fatigue that precluded me going to Capitol Hill tonight with our posters... to be within inches of where the congressabominations slither, all s100% of them, Traitors to you, to the US, to all of humanity. 100% OF THEM ARE SUBVERTING THE INTERESTS OF THE US, AND THE WORLD, BY FIERCELY SUPPORTING TODAY'S NAZIS - THE ZIONIS (this is HISTORICAL FACT, NOT HYPERBOLE, NOT EXAGGERATION. STUDY THE MAIN STREAM SCHOLARSHIP. FOR GOD'S SAKE STUDY THE MAIN STREAM SCHOLARSHIP.) Tomorrow calls for rain all day long. As with today, I'll work indoors, husbanding my energy in online unviolent warfare... expecting to have the energy to wage outdoor unviolent war for Palestines come Wednesday.... We must do more. WE MUST ALL DO MORE. "I think it is a good idea that we all stop what we are doing... and fight this (extermination of Palestines)." Rachel Corrie, March 2003, just before the Zionis Exterminated her at age 23. Oh Creator, show me how to stop this. My Spirit is willing, my Flesh is so damn weak. Help me help You help us.

The grief of the extermination of Palestine is more than my being can bear without huge gaps of debilitating fatigue.  My life now surely has the features of manic depression (as do near all creative lives).  When I am up I have near limitless energy, endurance... and then I crash.  Today was a crash - not depression, but deep physical fatigue that precluded me going to Capitol Hill tonight with our posters... to be within inches of where the congressabominations slither, all s100% of them, Traitors to you, to the US, to all of humanity.  100% OF THEM ARE SUBVERTING THE INTERESTS OF THE US, AND THE WORLD, BY FIERCELY SUPPORTING TODAY'S NAZIS - THE ZIONIS (this is HISTORICAL FACT, NOT HYPERBOLE, NOT EXAGGERATION.  STUDY THE MAIN STREAM SCHOLARSHIP.  FOR GOD'S SAKE STUDY THE MAIN STREAM SCHOLARSHIP.)  Tomorrow calls for rain all day long.  As with today, I'll work indoors, husbanding my energy in online unviolent warfare... expecting to have the energy to wage outdoor unviolent war for Palestines come Wednesday.... We must do more.  WE MUST ALL DO MORE.  "I think it is a good idea that we all stop what we are doing... and fight this (extermination of Palestines)." Rachel Corrie, March 2003, just before the Zionis Exterminated her at age 23. Oh Creator, show me how to stop this.  My Spirit is willing, my Flesh is so damn weak.  Help me help You help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment