NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.24.2014

nd. Bugs in the homeless shelter are giving me less and less sleep, every night. This is cutting into my time, my work, in front of the White House. I'm beginning to put the pesticide directly on my skin, and clothes, to see if that can slow them down. Probably not real good for my health, but I can't afford the time away from fighting for my Palestine Family that this is costing.

Bugs in the homeless shelter are giving me less and less sleep, every night.  This is cutting into my time, my work, in front of the White House.  I'm beginning to put the pesticide directly on my skin, and clothes, to see if that can slow them down.  Probably not real good for my health, but I can't afford the time away from fighting for my Palestine Family that this is costing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment