NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.16.2014

nd. A guy, a mean white guy, in the shelter here was spreading rumors last night, I was told today, about me getting mugged... real bad. Hmmmm. Hmmm. He's a real racist, a real hater. Of course he would hate me. We've never had any words, but he would know I am not... and he would hate that about me, one of the few white guys here. Makes sense.

A guy, a mean white guy, in the shelter here was spreading rumors last night, I was told today, about me getting mugged... real bad.  Hmmmm.  Hmmm. He's a real racist, a real hater. Of course he would hate me.  We've never had any words, but he would know I am not... and he would hate that about me, one of the few white guys here.  Makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment