NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.14.2014

nd. I'm guessing my final years will be spent in and out of prison here in the DC area. Predictably, looks like we homeless in DC will more and more receive the barbaric, Elysium-esqe treatment that we homeless around the country are receiving - jail, prison, forced deportation. I'll not go quietly. It is obscene. God, the Creator, whatever she is, did not give earth, america, any land... to the rich. She gave it to ALL her children. Not the garbage for the poor and the feast for the rich. That is an obscene lie that should have died centuries ago. I will not go quietly.

I'm guessing my final years will be spent in and out of prison here in the DC area.  Predictably, looks like we homeless in DC will more and more receive the barbaric, Elysium-esqe treatment that we homeless around the country are receiving - jail, prison, forced deportation.  I'll not go quietly.  It is obscene.  God, the Creator, whatever she is, did not give earth, america, any land... to the rich.  She gave it to ALL her children.  Not the garbage for the poor and the feast for the rich.  That is an obscene lie that should have died centuries ago.  I will not go quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment