NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.07.2014

***** nd. WARNING, TO YOU: I've become too politically dangerous to others for anyone to associate with me unless or until they have personally crossed the line to be willing to pay the price of all they are and all they have to Free Palestine. Do not ignore this. IsraHell has ZERO hesitation to destroy as completely as possible anyone that breathes a breath against their Terror. I'm not teasing, taunting, or trying to do anything other than WARN YOU with this. What I'm speaking is the immediate Truth: See just the most recent - MIT PROFESSORS KNOW that for speaking for Palestine their jobs are gone. (this blog). If I do this right they'll destroy me physically before too long. If not, sorry. I'm doing the best I can.

***** nd. WARNING, TO YOU: I've become too politically dangerous to others for anyone to associate with me unless or until they have personally crossed the line to be willing to pay the price of all they are and all they have to Free Palestine.  Do not ignore this.  IsraHell has ZERO hesitation to destroy as completely as possible anyone that breathes a breath against their Terror.  I'm not teasing, taunting, or trying to do anything other than WARN YOU with this.  What I'm speaking is the immediate Truth:  See just the most recent - MIT PROFESSORS KNOW that for speaking for Palestine their jobs are gone. (this blog).  If I do this right they'll destroy me physically before too long. If not, sorry. I'm doing the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment