NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.16.2014

click for detail. A well-intended person on FB to me based on recent posts: "When you get bitter you start to sound like them. George Bush said "if your not for us then your against us. Not so, it was only a question, if you wish to un friend me then so be it, You may need friends some time." My reply: "To YOU (and maybe to most) I sound 'bitter.' To YOU (and maybe to near all) I sound 'like them.' I'm ok with that from you, from the masses, David. Also, Friendship can't be won or lost. Friendship, the real thing, which is the ONLY Friendship I recognize or value, is unconditional. And I want ZERO Friendship for me. I only want it for the global neediest, and like the masses of westerners, in your Head David I think you see them, but not in the All Important Heart, based on the day to day activity I see from you. Just bein honest, and of course I could be wrong. Solidarity, complete lived solidarity is what you get when the Heart is involved, and I don't see that in your day to day activity, nor in hardly anyone, which is why everything is going to hell; and why I'm viewed by most in the way you say. No credit to me I AM in Solidarity with the neediest and that is totally incomprehensible to nearly 100% of those that consider themselves activists." Oh, and regarding Bitter? OUTRAGED!!!! HORRIFIED!!!! FURIOUS!!!! 500 OF MY CHILDREN 1500 OF MY FAMILY... WERE SHREADED WITH US ANTI-PERSONEL BOMBS WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS FOR BEING PALESTINIAN!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE F'ING TIME TO BE BITTER!!!!!! I HATE WHAT IS BEING DONE WITH EVERY ATOM IN MY BODY!!!!!! I'LL FIGHT IT UNVIOLENTLY, OUT OF LOVE, WITH MY LAST BREATH. Heart

A well-intended person on FB to me based on recent posts:  "When you get bitter you start to sound like them. George Bush said "if your not for us then your against us. Not so, it was only a question, if you wish to un friend me then so be it, You may need friends some time."  My reply:  "To YOU (and maybe to most) I sound 'bitter.'  To YOU (and maybe to near all) I sound 'like them.'  I'm ok with that from you, from the masses, friend. Also, Friendship can't be won or lost.   Friendship, the real thing, which is the ONLY Friendship I recognize or value, is unconditional.  And I want ZERO Friendship for me. I only want it for the global neediest, and like the masses of westerners, in your Head, friend, I think you see them, but not in the All Important Heart, based on the day to day activity I see from you.  Just bein honest, and of course I could be wrong.  Solidarity, complete lived solidarity is what you get when the Heart is involved, and I don't see that in your day to day activity, nor in hardly anyone, which is why everything is going to hell; and why I'm viewed by most in the way you say.  No credit to me I AM in Solidarity with the neediest and that is totally incomprehensible to nearly 100% of those that consider themselves activists." 

KG:  Now how can one not be bitter at times? How can one not be angry?
We all see the injustice in the world , the pain endured by our human family and the rape of our Mother Earth!
That 'bitter' feeling, that fire in your belly is what drives activism an
d promotes change!
Hell yes the emotion has purpose and everyone should feel it from time to time! To be driven by it !
As far as sounding like 'them' ... Take a step back on this.... We are all in the same boat it that us and them crap that draws lines . Lines between a front that should be united. The human family front!
Maybe you judge James because you don't fully understand him and the war we wages , the vigilant man of love and peace.
He calls a spade a spade and fights for truth.... Raising awareness ! Facebook is a but one tool used to reach out to educate.
Judge him only if you are willing to do as he , sleep in his bed, walk in his shoes and feel as he feels..... Other then that.... Easy to be a onlooker harder to actually do the job.
James is there because all of us need h


ME: Heart. The person who commented to me was well intended, and of course, could be correct, tho I think not. It surely was NOT a personal attack, it was sent out of concern. I respect and value that.

KG:  I just think in those moments... Concern for you and your actions ... One should step back and take in the whole picture ....
Maybe not just seeing a man sounding bitter but what that man actually does and why. The understanding if that ... Well , it kinda changes everything !


ME: Bitter? OUTRAGED!!!! HORRIFIED!!!! FURIOUS!!!! 500 OF MY CHILDREN 1500 OF MY FAMILY... WERE SHREADED WITH US ANTI-PERSONEL BOMBS WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS FOR BEING PALESTINIAN!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE F'ING TIME TO BE BITTER!!!!!! I HATE WHAT IS BEING DONE WITH EVERY ATOM IN MY BODY!!!!!! I'LL FIGHT IT UNVIOLENTLY, OUT OF LOVE, WITH MY LAST BREATH. Heart.

KG:  Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!! We all should feel this way! We all need to feel this way and maybe if more did this evil would change!

ME:  I think so tooo. As I say often, 'I am NOTHING! Living with the Soul/Heart, not Head and Flesh, in charge... now THAT is SOMETHING!' Everything, really.  Heart.     

No comments:

Post a Comment