NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.23.2014

pic. Dr. King said, sooner or later we will all have to learn how to live in peace. My reply: No, my beloved dr. King, this is untrue. Infinitely more likely is that we will descend back into horrible barbarism. As Einstein said, I do not know with what weapons we will fight World War 3, but I do know what weapons with which we will fight World War 4, sticks and stones. That is absolutely where we are headed.

No, my beloved dr. King, this is untrue. Infinitely more likely is that we will descend back into horrible barbarism. As Einstein said, I do not know with what weapons we will fight World War 3, but I do know what weapons with which we will fight World War 4, sticks and stones. That is absolutely where we are headed.



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment