NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.19.2014

nd. No biopsy results yet on monday's tumor removal. I've had a pretty easy time of it since then... except for a night of hellish constipation. And my skin is badly allergic to the clear tape being used these days - my skin painfully blisters - big blisters! I hope to have enough strength to be in front of the White House this weekend Sat and Sun. I expect to be, tho against the doctors orders. Palestine has no time for us to wait.

No biopsy results yet on monday's tumor removal.  I've had a pretty easy time of it since then... except for a night of hellish constipation.  And my skin is badly allergic to the clear tape being used these days - my skin painfully blisters - big blisters!  I hope to have enough strength to be in front of the White House this weekend Sat and Sun.  I expect to be, tho against the doctors orders.  Palestine has no time for us to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment