NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.18.2015

pic. I'm praying I'll be back conducting the Free Palestine Vigil starting tomorrow. My body and mind have made major progress repairing themsleves from the damage of the cancer in my body and the cancer of evil rulling, and finally destroying, the world, and Palestines. I don't have a body or Spirit I can depend on any more... to much damage... but it feels like I may have the strength for one or more days to keep this, and others, in the faces of visitors to the White House (tomorrow), and the congressscum and their minions that slither back and forth on Capital Hill.

I'm praying I'll be back conducting the Free Palestine Vigil starting tomorrow.  My body and mind have made major progress repairing themsleves from the damage of the cancer in my body and the cancer of evil ruling, and finally destroying, the world, and Palestines.  I don't have a body or Spirit I can depend on any more... to much damage... but it feels like I may have the strength for one or more days to keep this, and others, in the faces of  visitors to the White House (tomorrow), and the congressscum and their minions that slither back and forth on Capital Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment