NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.24.2015

SPDF Day 22: I have an impossibly strong body and have learned to turn my being entirely over to the Family Emergency Response...

A brief exchange with one of the only Friends I have left:  "How the heck are you still well enough to sit out there and communicate?"

My reply:  "I have an impossibly strong body and have learned to turn my being entirely over to the Family Emergency Response - the most powerful force in the Universe, by whatever name or no name at all. But having been on many hunger strikes, and witnessed others, like the Great Diane Wilson, within the first 10 days it is very tough as the body learns to consume itself. Then, until day 30 or so one is usually quite functional, tho weak. Stuff starts getting dangerous after day 30, although I'm very fortunate this time, 1st time ever, to have a doc checking my blood chem. Stuff like blindness sometimes happens after day 30, tho numerous times I've gone to 50 with no such effects.

Friend:  "Wow. I knew you had years of experience but didn't think about how that experience would be helpful now."

My Reply:  "Oh, my entire life has been preparation for this campaign. Creating and Demonstrating the Death Fast, the last chance for Humanity, is what I was born for."

Friend: "Our mutual associate posed the question, 'what would it take to get me to join the Death Fast."  I would have to be called to do it. So far I have not been called to that specific action. I was called to walk along the KXL, and to start this farm, and I'm listening. You, Start Loving, have obviously been called, that is why i t gives you such joy.

My Reply:  I only EVER do what I am Called to do. And I am ALWAYS called to do what is the best way for me to serve the most of the world's suffering... in that instant. The Family Emergency Response.  This is the ONLY call any of us can get, that is genuine.  Anything else is a misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment