NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.28.2015

SPDF Day 26: A FB acquaintance #1 commented: "I think it would be pointless to die...


A FB acquaintance #1 commented:  "I think it would be pointless to die given the realization that only Soldiers are willing to sacrifice themselvesunless certain members of Congress were engaged in sustained relationship and dialogue with you."

My reply:  "So that mistakenly I don't dismiss your comment as pointless, cowardly, delusional, denialist, and idiotic, please share with me so me of the history of unviolent change and unviolent change theory that supports your comment. Thanks."

FB party #2 commented:  "I'll just throw in here that FB #1 has spent the last couple years of his life full time engaged in nonviolent action, mostly in the form of offering communication with the evil ones (to put it bluntly)."


My reply:  "I made no comment on #1. Why do you suggest I did? I asked a question about his comment. Address yourself to that."

No comments:

Post a Comment