NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.29.2015

SPDF Day 27: “We are dying, and no one considers us worth their very lives to save...

On FB:  "can I ask how are you doing old man"
My reply:  "We are dying, and no one considers us worth their very lives to save."

FB: "James, if you die, we all lose.  you better stay alive and make them suffer by looking at your tent everyday." 
 My reply: Until enough of us die, or offer that price, the slaughter in Palestine will continue. This is fact. This is the law of unviolent change. http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2015/03/spdf-day-14-law-of-social-change-is-law.html Until the huge personal price to stop this is paid, or at least offered, it will not stop.  This is how social change has always worked and will always work.  I've just uploaded this post - http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2015/03/spdf-day-27-person-is-neither-alive-nor.html . I will not have open debates on what I've written of extensively.  If someone has enough interest and respect to state deep disagreements with my understanding of history and social change I'll be only too grateful. But views and opinions of such disinterest that they don't bother to hold themeselves to the standards of history and unviolent theory I have zero time nor patience for. I don't guide my own life by 'nothing,' 'opinion,' idle platitudes, and I'll not help enable others to do so, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment