NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.24.2015

***** SPDF Day 22: ***** Day 22: “Yes, ‘alive is better!!!!’ That is exactly the point. Every day for the last 20 or so one Palestinian every three days, EVERY THREE DAYS, has their life sadistically stolen from them...

SPDF Stop Palestines Death Fast Day 22: A near lifelong acquaintance who I love above all   others, upon learning of this death fast wrote:  "Understand your position, but I still feel alive is   better than not. xxoo"

My reply:  Yes, 'alive IS better!!!!!!'  That is exactly the point.   Every day for the last 20 or so one Palestinian  every three days, EVERY THREE DAYS, has  their life savagely taken by our US backed Israeli  goon squads.  Every two years or so our US funded,  armed, backed... Israeli goon squads go in and  'mow the lawn,' and 'remove the top soil,' that is  slaughter, as the most powerful military in the world,  a defenseless indigenous population of children,  women and men.  This last time it was 500 children,  1500 adults.  This next time, and everyone knows  it is coming with 18 months, could be 2,000, 20,000, 200,0000.  These Naziesque Israelis know no limits thanks  to the criminal enabling of we US CITIZENS these  last 68 years.   And much much much much worse.  7 million Palestinians have been deprived of Life by we enabling Americans for 68 years now... LIVING DEATH... in refugee camps, and worse, the open air, LITERAL PRISONS... of the West Bank and Gaza... ZERO HUMAN RIGHTS.  ZERO HUMAN RIGHTS. ZERO HUMAN RIGHTS....  LIVING DEATH.  ROBED OF LIFE BY WE WALKING DEAD AMERICANS.

AND IF ONE SURVEYS AND DEEPLY CONSIDERS the in-actions of the Obama Administration, the US Free Palestine 'activists,' the European Free Palestine 'activists,' the invisibility, distortion, lies... spewed by the US Zionist Controlled Media... regarding the otherwise HEROIC Resistance of the Palestinians... THERE IS CURRENTLY ZERO HOPE, ZERO HOPE, FOR EVEN ONE OF MY PALESTINIANS TO BE ALIVE.  ZERO.

That is unacceptable to me.  I can at least save one. I am sure of it.  One can be alive if I die. And that is enough for me.

Yes, 'alive IS better!!!!!!'  And from what I can see,  other than the International Solidarity Movement,  I may be the only person in the US that believes  in every cell in my body that 'alive IS better!!!!!!'  And with infinite Joy and Peace of Heart, EVERY BREATH, I'll give mine now that even just one of them may be 'alive,' sometime, in the next 20 years, who otherwise would not be.  I can't think of, I can't see, anything on earth I'd rather do, or have ever done, in my 63 years.  Why can't you see that?

And the Death Fast, as I've written elsewhere, is the ONLY WEAPON that can save all of creation, stopping ecocide that at this moment is 100% NOT being stopped in time, and to stop the currently unopposed take over by the Oligarchs, the Corporate Fascists, of America, rolling back American human rights to the 1800's... for centuries.... a dark ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment