NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.14.2015

Don't be the coward I was. I devoted near 30 years to a partnership with the most blindingly talented person imaginable... and only after all that time faced that I couldn't think of a year, month, week,day, hour or minute..., literally, actually, truly... when that individual was devoted to me, my needs, my goals, my joy, my wellbeing........

Don't be the coward I was.  I devoted near 30 years to a partnership with the most blindingly talented person imaginable... and only after all that time faced that I couldn't think of a year, month, week,day,  hour or minute..., literally, actually, truly... when that individual was devoted to me, my needs, my goals, my joy, my wellbeing...  I DO think there was a moment, literally, here, and a moment there, over those decades.  I just can't think of even one, nor one year, month... second that I was not devoted to the same for this partner. My cowardly unwillingness to face the Truth was bad for this partner, and bad for me, and bad for what else I might have devoted myself to in service to the world's neediest.

No comments:

Post a Comment