NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.27.2015

***** By orders of magnitude the group I have most enjoyed living among are the several hundred outcast, poor, abused, systemically neglected, cast off, near all of color... Homeless men that I live with. Never before

***** By orders of magnitude the group I have most enjoyed living among are the several hundred outcast, poor, abused, systemically neglected, cast off, near all of color... Homeless men that I live with. Never before have I felt so at home with a group, so much akin with the group as this, never so much have I felt that I was with family since my dad died decades ago. The middle and upper class groups that I had been associated with all of my years prior from my earliest memories felt like foreigners to me, aliens, of a different species. Not so these homeless man I live with. Being with them has been and inexpressible privilege, joy, respite....

No comments:

Post a Comment