NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.18.2015

EVERYTHING STOLEN LAST EVENING. EVERYTHING: I had moments before moved everything out of the homeless shelter for my new life on the streets........

EVERYTHING STOLEN LAST EVENING.  EVERYTHING:  I had moments before moved everything out of the homeless shelter for my new life on the streets... Every possession I have in the world, including my computer, and the new 1 day old weapon for Palestine, Stopping Ecocide, and advocating for our Global Neediest... This Elf scheduled for full Advocacy Graphics on Tuesday...  was STOLEN 6pm yesterday... broad daylight, Judiciary Square....as for 10 minutes I was donating food to the homeless shelter guys. All they did not get is some winter clothing and what I am wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment