NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.21.2015

***** I was cursed with being born materially wealthy and continued materially wealthy until about 15 years ago when I deliberately chose.....

***** I was cursed with being born materially wealthy and continued materially wealthy until about 15 years ago when I deliberately chose the path of material poverty - solidarity with the neediest in my global family,brotherhood Loving, Chrisylikeness, Waging Loving, Truth Force .... I wouldn't go back for anything in the world. I finally left the life of abject poverty of the Spirit for one of infinite wealth of the Spirit. Every second of my life now I am laughing all the way to the bank. I pity, I deeply pity with every cell in my body, the all but one in a million fools that are yearning for, are seeking, material well being, thereby murdering, trashing, destroying, abandoning, fleeing... their solidarity with all of humanity, with all of creation leaving their one and only true family behind. They are eating sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment