NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.20.2015

***** "This James is a flake, con man, or worse," said the person on FB (different words), upon learning of all my belongings, incl computer, being robbed. My reply: 'What I am guilty of is departing from today's liberals who cower......

***** "This James is a flake, con man, or worse," said the person on FB (different words), upon learning of all my belongings, incl computer, being robbed.  My reply:  'What I am guilty of is departing from today's liberals who cower, whine, complain, and throw spit-balls at the Empire from the safety of the sidelines and their computers.  I am guilty of leaving them, in disgust, and going to, working at, living on the front of the battle of empire devouring us all.  OF THAT I STAND CONVICTED. I AM DISGUSTED BY THIS COMMENT. F'ING COWARD. 'Oh  look, that stupid soldier got shot.  His own fault for being on the battlefield!!!'  I'm not leaving, not till they carry me off stone cold. (Those who the shoe does not fit, should not wear it.  The exception(s) PROVE that what I've said is the rule.)

No comments:

Post a Comment