NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.19.2015

Day 14. Okay, here's the deal. I remain marooned in Ocean City Maryland

Okay, here's the deal. I remain marooned in Ocean City Maryland expecting a part to fix the broken rear axle Friday morning for a Friday installation or at the latest Saturday, I hope. Though it could be delayed until Monday. On Monday at the latest I expect to depart on the 325 mile journey 2 Organic transit to do what is necessary to restore the elf to pre theft Joyride trauma in Washington DC, prior to my full cross-country journey. It looks like I am about $700 short, or one-third short, of what is needed to be done at Organic transit. I will make the journey anyway, I expect,  because two-thirds of the work is better than none. But the remaining one third is definitely not frills. And it will be wonderful if funds come forward that permit some or all of that remaining third to be done.

If you would like to contribute please let me know the amount so that I can do final planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment