NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.13.2015

Day number 8. Anonymous commented on my blog, you need to get more sleep, you know. My reply: By far the most difficult part is being so tired. To be unwelcome everywhere at all times....

Day number 8. Anonymous commented on my blog, you need to get more sleep, you know. My reply:  By far the most difficult part is being so tired. To be unwelcome everywhere at all times is immensely stressful and taxing on the system. I am not complaining. I am adjusting. I think that being unwelcome and being tired is probably central to what I am being called to do. I didn't realize that's what I was being called to do but I am very clear that it is. No, being tired and unwelcome is not my goal but it is a byproduct of my goal which is to travel the country trying to wake people up to the needless murder of our children's future.

It is nice to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment