NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.29.2015

***** I think our job to be hated for our Loving. Truly, I think that it is. To be deeply hated for our utter foolishness of Loving completely and unconditionally, and if we are not regularly hated that we probably aren't doing it right. Please consider: Somewhere......

***** I think our job to be hated for our Loving. Truly, I think that it is. To be deeply hated for our utter  foolishness of Loving completely and unconditionally, and if we are not regularly hated that we probably aren't doing it right. Please consider: Somewhere in the Francis visit coverage in the final days I heard martyr described as someone who is hated for their faith. I think it was Francis that I heard speaking of this and I view him as practicing the faith of Loving. And, along with other things I am learning, and experiencing personally, it brought to my mind that yes, in the near complete evil darkness that is 2015 earth, it is our job individually to be so radiantly Loving that we are hated for it and thereby might cause the hater, in expressing their hatred towards us, to be convicted by the shard of Loving that they were in their infancy, and that still resides within them as a distant memory. And in having that shard of Loving within them convict their evil spirit that rules almost all of us, therein lies the hope to return their sanity, decency...  humanity. I do think it is our job to be so Loving that we are hated by almost all. I hope to do a better job at this. Oh, without question, to do this, one must be willing to happily die for it. It occurs to me I will be more directly facing this as I travel through the southern states.

No comments:

Post a Comment