NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.06.2015

***** I caught a glimpse of something very significant this morning. It is an......

***** I caught a glimpse of something very significant this morning. It is an evolution of something I've written of in the last several weeks. In fact, I was in a building with many many other people that speak and live in a very rough manner. A microcosm, really, of our broader culture. A vision came to me, nothing mystical, a vision came to me where I could see alongside each and every individual, in my mind, a tiny shadow self, the spirit of the child they had been, the spirit of Loving, awe, wonder, Brotherhood, reverence for life. It was evident that that shadow person was displaced by the worldly person. That led me to see that the revolution, the only revolution that could save the future, the only revolution that has ever been available, is to lead successfully a rebellion, the overthrow of the worldly person by that displaced shadow which is the loving child. That is the army that needs to come into power. That is what I must try and learn to activate, empower, raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment