NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.19.2016

***** I was wrong. This is so hard. I'm sorry. I'm having such trouble finding the path. My nervous system has been devoted for near all of my adult decades to the total turnaround of dire situations, 1st in Industry, and more recently relative to The Human Condition. Yet for years.......

***** I was wrong. This is so hard. I'm sorry. I'm having such trouble finding the path. My nervous system has been devoted for near all of my adult decades to the total turnaround of dire situations, 1st in Industry, and more recently relative to The Human Condition. Yet for years it has been inescapably clear to me that we are too far gone nationally, internationally, globally, ecologically to avoid near total catastrophe. And yet having seen this, having written of it, having for brief spurts lived it, my nervous system keeps spring back to its old measure of turning everything around for the better. Hence my horrible waffling recently on diving into Revolution Sanders, pulling out, diving in, pulling out..... I'm doing the best I can and it is not good enough at finding and Walking the right path for me. I wrote most recently of my horrible encounters with the Sanders Campaign which discouraged me from jumping in totally, or even at all, as I had expected to do. And yet now I expect to be jumping in totally. What has changed? Even days ago I was jumping in with the notion that Revolution Sanders was a significant promise. At least for the moment, my nervous system seems to have accepted that Revolution Sanders is not of significant promise because we Americans are just too selfish even those drawn to Revolution Sanders. But hearkening, yet again, for the moment at least, argh, to what Jane Goodall wrote recently, there is still much worth fighting for. Spirit Sanders I can get behind. He's a very good man. And whatever I can do to drave Spirit Sanders wherever it might go advances every cause of rescue that I am devoted to, Palestine, affordable housing, just wages, decent employment.... maybe I can sustain this footing for more than a few hours. Maybe not. I'll continue to do my best. But I expect to spend much of the rest of the day on the phone for campaign Sanders and shortly to donate what funds I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment